Kerala woman Hadiya on Wednesday said that she was “still not free” and not able to meet her husband. A few hours later, she was able to talk to her husband, said College Dean of the Sivaraj Homeopathic Medical College. Hadiya was very happy and relieved after talking to her husband, G Kannan, principal of the college, was quoted as saying by the Indian Express. There are no restriction on her, Kannan was quoted as saying in the media reports. Hadiya, who is at the center of Kerala love-jihad case said on Wednesday that she wants total freedom and also wants to meet her husband. On Monday, the Supreme Court allowed the 24-year-old to go to Tamil Nadu’s Salem to continue her homeopathic studies, away from parental supervision.A day after arriving at the college, Hadiya said she is only asking for her fundamental rights. “I asked for freedom from the court… I do not know whether I got it… I have no phone, haven’t contacted anyone whom I like (so far),” she told reporters.Her marriage had been annulled in May by the Kerala High Court on her father’s appeal after Akhila Ashokan converted to Islam and married Shafin Jahan in 2016. Her father had said the marriage was a form of recruitment by terror group ISIS and she was to be sent to Syria.For the past six months, she said, “I was talking to people (parents) l did not like because of their harassment,” she said.Jahan has challenged the High Court order and also a sanction was given by the apex court to the National Investigation Agency (NIA) to probe allegations of Hindu women being lured by members of terror outfits.The larger issue on the court’s right to intrude on an individual’s autonomy and the reports prepared by NIA on the dangers of forced radicalisation will be taken up in the third week of January.
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consecwq tetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore
Yogi Adityanath


Join the discussion<!–end of artlbotbor–>

See the article here: 

Kerala love jihad case: Hadiya was very happy after talking to her husband over phone, says college dean